Pontiac Vibe 2005 GT Red

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → the quality of the class, the space of the cabin, the corrugation, the design of the body, the dynamism body design, road education, quality of materials, quality of spare parts, gearbox, luggage compartment volume, interior space, vitrati paliva, service partiality, galma, kerovanity, price I bought Vibe a year ago, completely unexpected for myself! Previously, not when I would not have considered Pontiac as an option for purchase, I think like many others. I bought it for the reason that in reality it is a Toyota with a very high quality galvanized American iron, and for such a quality car at a ball price. At a ball price, not because I got it cheap, but because people in our country are afraid to buy this car because of the fact that it has a Pontiac badge on it, which I think played into my hands. In reality, it turned out that it is very reliable , high-quality, roomy, absolutely underestimated car. I am very pleased with this car and the fact that I managed to purchase it at an adequate price, because I t Pontiac Vibe 2005 GT Red hink that with their enthusiasm on the market, the price will only grow. This was the case with many high-quality cars that first appeared on the market of our country and in the process of operation won more and more hearts. Once again, I think it makes no sense to describe the quality characteristics of this car, since hundreds of other happy owners have already written them more than once. I only regret one thing, that it is no longer possible to buy such a new one !!!! a lot, or maybe just ran into this Good afternoon, this was my second car in my life, and I grieved with it just horror, after two weeks of operation, the clutch collapsed, and it was on the way, I was waiting for the clutch basket for about a month from America. After my drive broke, 186 mares made themselves felt)) This time I was smarter and did not order from the states, but bought it during disassembly. Later I agree that my joint missed a little oil, (and they do not tolerate oil starvation at all, not how), in general, I cranked the liners and lifted the crankshaft and then it began: it cannot be repaired, there are no repair liners, I had to order from the states and the crankshaft and the liners were waiting more than three months, and yes it cost me a pretty penny ... after the renovation I sold it without regret. Reliable car, interior is simple but eye-catching. Spare parts from Toyota. Sturdy suspension, sturdy metal, watch out for it and it won't let you down. Good ground clearance when the tires are 16. The oil eats 1zz-fe, but many people in the book say to follow this problem and the level. The noise was weak. It was decided by the fact that it simply made vibration noise isolation and quieter. Everything. For a year of use did not disappoint. Replaced brake discs and pads in a circle. Crankshaft oil seals, catalyst insert and fur blende. Replacement of fluids and filters, stabilizers. If the previous owner changed everything on time, then there would be fewer problems. Like the interior, the rear seats in a flat mattress and sleep comfortably in nature. We travel a lot, went to Crimea without difficulties. The car is from the category of budget, but the price for it when buying was far from budget (2009 $ 9000). But we still don't regret it, the suspension has changed only once during this time, the engine has never broken down. The big thing about this engine (1.8 petrol) is the chain. The steering wheel is very nice, three-spoke, it looks like a sporty one, which is very convenient, the car in the cabin is almost all made of plastic, of course this is a minus, but this gives it less weight, which has a good effect on acceleration and braking, this proves once again. that a sports steering wheel is appropriate. When cornering, it does not hold the track very well, because of the windage. The tank is not large, only 40 liters. In the United States, this vehicle is considered a student vehicle. The information content of the devices is excellent, the colors are red, white. There is a nuance, everything is in Kelvin and miles, so it will be difficult to immediately determine how much is overboard. Conclusion Will be this: a reliable car for seven. just a beautiful car externally. kind of like a jeep. nimble acceleration. huge trunk. 110 volts in the cabin. noisy salon. lots of crickets in the cabin. in winter, any non-freezing (-35s) freezes due to the https://cars45.com.gh/5j1gHG9BATp4w53wAP5wAfn4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro