2005 Toyota Rav4

 Released since 2005. Nine basic complete sets. Prices from 967,000 to 1,461,000 rubles.
Engine from 2.0 to 2.4, gasoline. Front and complete drive. PPC: Mechanical, variator and automatic.

Comparison Toyota RAV4 and Citroen C5 Aircross crossovers

Find an arrogant crossover Toyota RAV4 fifth generation

Toyota RAV4 2005 Car owner review

Hello, future and real owners of this car! I will try to help those who (like me recently) in search and doubts of choice ...
About my flour choice in short: I needed a small practical left-handed parckarter with inexpensive and affordable consumables. But under my requests and my budget up to 700t.r. Fit little cars. Of the available Honda CRV (2), Suzuki GV (3), Toyota Rav4 (2), Nissan Casca, - but more approached my criteria Rav4. If anyone is interested in why, asking, ask - in the comments I will try to answer.
After examining the sores on all sorts of forums began to look for Rais for two main positions: firstly - dealership, at the dealer 2l. Engine with 150 horses. - And this is saving on taxes / insurance, and even to "Americans" somehow did not lay, and secondly - Restayl, because It seems to be a problem with the ECU, and the console has become more pleasant. But finding such a car in good condition 2004 - 2005, not from the central part of Russia (many know why) it was very hard. But I was lucky, although I had to get pretty for it, and here I am the happy owner of the RAV4 2005 automatic transmission 2l. With mileage 135t. Traveled in Yekaterinburg. Further, as everyone else - changed the oil, changed the protection of the crankcase, and even something in small things. Now about my perception of this car.
As it is already taken to describe the pros and cons of Raisa in my opinion:
Of the main, seemingly minuses:
A harsh suspension is not critical, but there is.
Noisy engine - probably because of the chain.
Europeans can not disable VSC TRC (anti-Sanos), which affects forcing
off-road. The "American" has a shutdown.
Stupid or pensive automatic transmission. I read about it on the forums, but did not imagine it looks like.
Fortunately, there are no traffic lights and traffic jams in my small town, but when I drove it from another
Region, a little was dumbfounded.
Of the advantages, and they seemed more to me, especially since the shortcomings are not critical:
Excellent handling, the car is very dynamic for its class. Perhaps for this
The harsh suspension is harsh, and it would hang favor on turns as to ... yach.
Had fuel consumption, checked the bortovik with his calculations - everything is true. I am not a supporter
"Nausea" and for a permanent full drive car weighing 1300kg. In a mixed cycle 12l.
I think it is not bad - probably due to the power supply of the engine.
Many complain about the grindiness - my height is 185cm, a family of 4 people, I have nothing noticed. The back door opens wide - the truth in the "no" side, in Japanese :), the seats are easily and quickly disconnected using levers and compactly folded in the garage. Recently transported almost half a thin potatoes in this way :)
It is quite good patency, even though I am not an amateur to climb into the most hund. If you still disable antiyuzy / antibux. By the way, craftsmen were found - to disconnect this system with the desired case by pulling the fuse responsible for its operation (ABS-2 seems). But it seemed to me barbaric and impractical.
The build quality is pretty good. 7 years old car, and the 2005 Toyota Rav4 re are no crickets, and probably to creak there
Especially there is nothing (I hope and will not be!). The only thing adjusted the P-shaped rear door guide, and she stopped trying on Ughab.
My, possibly needed, the Council of Newcomers - buying any used car do not fake it into diagnostics, even if everything is in order, you will already be certified in this, and there will be a reason to ask for a discount in case of a brewer repair.
Despite some shortcomings, and they have all the cars, I am pleased. Although it seems to me the price tag for him, a little overgrown, probably because of demand - in any case, when he was looking for a "drome", the ads of normal cars are not hanging for a long time.
Well, that's all my first impressions for 5 months.
Happy New Year to all! From the festive idleness, I decided to add my feedback to some unpleasant trifles with which it seems to me, the future owners of such a car will be faced.

As I mentioned earlier, for me Rav4yka from the previous owner, there was a powerful damnity of such protection Carter "Sheriff". She grunted so much clearance that it was impossible to go through the field W-shaped road. On the forums saw the protection of "Alfocket", caught fire and bought. The lowest place in the Ravobov with the engine 1AZ, as I understood this silencer, enveling Carter ....

In the media Tryndat, that in Moscow abnormal snowfalls ... And we have in Siberia as always warm and sunny))

Well, I did not pass the financial crisis, against the background of a real estate change ... you need to change the dislocation - I move to another city, mountains

https://jiji.co.rw/nyarugenge/cars/2005-toyota-rav4-7B08PmjdeVeaW985sWv9INjK.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro