Kia Spectra 2006 EX Black

Kia Spectra 2006 specifications Kia Spectra in 2006 belonged to the 1st, 2nd generation, produced in the body: hatchback 5 doors, sedan. The car was equipped with engines of 1.6, 2.0 liters. In 2006, the Kia Spectra was restyled. Advertisements for the sale of new and used cars A5D Engine KIA RIO / Spectra 2000-2005, 1.5L, benz, 97hp. Please tell me what to do if the car has been scrapped and the fines come to the owner. Good day, tell me the engine temperature in the city is kept at 93-96 sometimes drops to 88 and when the engine is off it rises Hello, it periodically slows down, twitches, both during acceleration and with constant movement. Hello, tell me what the problem is, I go out on the road, I start to accelerate by 40 km, the revolutions jump to 3 thousand. Good day, antifreeze is leaking in a small trickle in one place (I will attach it in the photo), tell me where it can flow from, you can't crawl yourself You are looking at the Kia Spectra Catalog section. View all about Kia Spectra - model range, modifications and equipment. Specifications Kia Spectra 2.0 MT EX Clearance (ride h Kia Spectra 2006 EX Black eight), mm Drag coefficient, cW Engine, gearbox and steering https://cars45.com.gh/pJKD4jdf0JRAga1Ddw3n2c3Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro