Honda Civic 2012 1.8 3 Door Silver

Review of the car owner Honda Civic 2012 Good day. It's time to change the Ford Focus, which has successfully taught me the basic principles of car care. I still remember him with warmth. I chose between a crossover such as Qashqai, Sportage, Rav4 or an almost new C-class car. Sometimes there was even a thought to spit on everything and just update the Focus. Suddenly I saw Civic. I looked. I read the opinions on the Internet. I took it. We have: Civic at the end of 12, restyling, Canadian assembly for the American market, maximum configuration EX-L. I took 34.8 thousand km with mileage. inherited from the previous owner required a windshield. Well, to hell with him, it does not bother much. - branded Civikovskaya dashboard - various conveniences in the form of rain sensors, connection of various carriers to the car, including a bluetooth phone. I drove 3 thousand km by car. I understand that comparison with the second-generation Focus in a beggar configuration is inappropriate, but basically I will compare with it. - vehicle handling, small light steering wheel. - good  Honda Civic 2012 1.8 3 Door Silver dynamics of the car. - elasticity of the 5-speed automatic machine. I don't know about other cars, but in Civic at 110 km - 2 thousand revolutions, at 140 - 2500/3000. - suspension setting, more rigid than soft. But not enough to shake out the whole soul, unlike Ford. By the way, it feels like the car is spring-loaded and is always ready to shoot. - the relative space of the vehicle. Plenty of back room. - good ergonomics. At first I thought to take some Camry or Teana, of which there are thousands in Siberia. I looked, sat down and thought that only a cap was not enough to become a personal driver. Civic is a car for the driver and only for the driver. The front panel is turned towards the driver. The front passenger has enough space and two airflows. The rear ones only have enough room and an armrest. - beautiful stock casting. https://cars45.com.gh/szw3VGkrsLRwyxQLo8ezti9q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro