BMW 3 Series 2018 White

Review of the car owner BMW 3-Series 2018 Hello! After 5 months of ownership and 3500 km of run, I decided to write my own review about my first car of German blood. The review was written gradually in the course of operation, so it turned out to be quite voluminous, for which I apologize in advance to those who like it shorter ... So below are the links to my previous reviews, this is of course not all the cars that I owned, but only those that I remember and those that I wanted to tell you about. Review of Suzuki Swift Review of Kia Sportage Review of Hyundai Grand Santa Fe Review of Kia Optima Having lived up to 33 years old, three children, trying on myself and my family the 7-seater Santa Fe, the comfortable sofa Optima, and 3 years before that, during the heyday of the midlife crisis - having learned the adrenaline and speed in Enduro - I realized that a large roomy car is this is good exactly several times a year (when the whole family gets into my car, and not into my wife's car). And for the sake of this, the rest of the time, to vomit and suffer in the yards on an almost 5 m car is not BMW 3 Series 2018 White  rational and not convenient. Therefore, I wanted a car for the following requirements: 1. Good dynamics (well, not much slower than my two-wheeled Enduro) 2. Good controllability to match the dynamics, because without controllability the dynamics is dangerous and not a pleasure. 3. My reliability fad remains valid, the car should not cause problems in operation 4. The appearance should please me (and also my wife, and preferably others :)) 5. So that several times a year my whole family of 5 people would get in there, and sledges and family trash in the trunk 6. Up to 2 million or more. https://cars45.com.gh/zQzRfWntFWfE6AFAaJVCc0As

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro