Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black

Apple is not a participant but a sponsor of the advertising campaign All the same, a super iPhone ... The case is very beautiful, but it gets very dirty, I had to put on a transparent bumper, but now it is no different from the usual black (((... It seems that the battery holds one and a half times better than my previous 6s .... Yesterday I received update 10.1 with portrait mode ... Just super, just like on a DSLR ... Of course, there are still bugs that, I hope, will be fixed in the update, but overall, just super! Chi є vidguk brown? It was purchased at the end of May. For six months of use, I didn't have any problems. The battery lasts almost a day with frequent viewing of social networks. I am satisfied with the product. Satisfied with this device, I recommend it to lovers of selfies and not very neat users who like to test their devices for durability I bought the phone in October in matte black. Already managed to get to know him a little. What can I say, the device is fast and reliable. In Antutu, he is gaining 167 thousand points. The battery was a bit disappointing, but due to the merits of this pho Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black ne, you can turn a blind eye to it. Chi є vidguk brown? Good afternoon. Our site is a platform for comparing prices for goods from different online stores, respectively, the cost of goods may vary. Cost 7 128 and is there in stock Good afternoon. You can get the answer to the question from the consultant of one of the stores selling this product. To do this, directly contact the store representative through the "BUY" button. Last year he started using such a smartphone, joined the movement of OS fans, and now the tenth version with all the novelties. The scanner for printing unlocks well, it responds instantly to contactless payments, I'm just delighted with this kind of work on filling the phone. Large screen, it has such natural colors that you look like in reality. I can't help but mention the camera - the photos are perfect. Well, if "four" and "five" models are already outdated, then this "seven" still has a right to exist. I still go with this one, it is very comfortable and productive. It has a normal power reserve, 128 gigabytes of memory. If you approach the downloaded content wisely, then these gigabytes will be enough for the entire period of operation. Shoots great, works for a long time without recharging. Brand, shooting quality, normal-sized storage Chi є vidguk brown? In 2017, I bought myself such a car, submitting to the general excitement. This is a good version compared to its predecessors. It has more matrix and more battery. And, of course, I will note the stock of my own memory - here it is already 128 GB for a long time. The operation is good, the system is not buggy. The frame is steel, durable, but I still advise you to protect the glass, otherwise you cannot put a new one, it is expensive. https://jiji.ug/kampala/mobile-phones/apple-iphone-7-plus-128-gb-black-rIHtMF5tZpDLqBvTWMHIc6UJ.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro