Toyota Wish 2004 Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Wish 2004 Good afternoon, I want to write my own review about this wonderful car. How did I come to this choice: I have been looking for a suitable family car on the market for a long time. The generalists somehow did not like it, they are rather small. chose from minivans. Ipsum, Wish, MPV. I climbed the market for 2 days, I could not find anything suitable, either killed in the trash, or at a price of 500, which at that time was an unbearable amount. And on the second day, after another search, I found my blue cherry. He immediately stood out for his non-standard appearance - lining-expanders on the arches and doors, alloy wheels for 17 and wide tires. Such a good factory tuning. During the inspection, it turned out that the D4 engine and the CVT transmission. Before that, I already had a car on a variator, I left for 4 years, I had no problems, I saw only advantages in it, so I did not even alert. I did not know anything about the D4 engine, I decided to read on the Internet, came across different opinions from bad to goo Toyota Wish 2004 Blue d, rummaged through a lot of information and came to the conclusion that the engine is not bad at all, and in some cases even really surpasses others. The main thing that it requires from it is timely care, then there will be no problems. I can confidently say that the D4 is a great engine, and the fact that some copies break - so no more often than others. It all depends on the gasket between the steering wheel and the seat :) Any car loves to have the oil changed on time and refueled with normal fuel. Now, leaving 80,000 km on a typewriter. I can say that the engine is good, of course I never filled it with any rubbish, only at proven gas stations and only 95 benz. Changed twice fuel and flushed the system with injectors. The thrust of the engine is excellent, and even in a pair with a variator - generally a bomb! There is no need to think on long climbs when overtaking which gear to choose, when to kickdown, to downshift, just press the pedal, choose comfortable rpm and forward. What else I did was clean the throttle valve, consistently once a year. Not that it demanded, but after I disassembled it for the first time (the revolutions were floating) and scooped out a lot of dirt, I decided not to throw this business and do it more often, it will not be worse, especially since it is not at all difficult to do it myself. When buying, I immediately drove it to the service, where they stretched the entire suspension, for some reason it turned out not to be tightened in some places and did the MOT of the steering rack. The rest is like everyone else - I changed the pads once I bought them, oils, filters, and now I made the whole suspension before selling. That's the kind of person I am, I can't sell a car with flaws. Although the suspension was not particularly worried, at the very beginning I replaced the racks, well, perhaps that's all. No knock, no squeak. Now the rubber bands were tired and had to be changed (links, bushings, salent blocks). Now everything is just perfect. In the interior, the vis in this body differs from the common ZNE10 - it is 6 seats instead of 7. 3 rows of two, with a central aisle. The seats are the same as in the front with side bolsters and their own armrests. The center console is divided into 2 wells - a tachometer and a speedometer, in my opinion, are much more convenient. Tiptronic box with and - gears, in general, I did not really understand why, you don't have to switch them, it reacts to the gas pedal with lightning speed. Although, of course, there is a gain in a split second on manual control of the gearbox, and the rpm can always be kept on top, but there is nowhere to drive, but you can feel like in a sports car. The engine sounds nice at revs. Mainly used as engine braking on steep slopes in winter. There is also a winter mode on the box, which does not allow accelerating sharply, but smoothly picks up speed as if not pressing the pedal. Also, what made me especially happy was a set of safety options VSC (directional stability), TRC (traction control). Very useful systems when driving on a serpentine in winter, saved a couple of times from entering an uncontrolled drift. Where it is necessary to steer and where it is necessary to slow down. There are no such systems in the usual vish (ZNE 10). In general, the equipment is good, I look at the new vishas, ​​too, there are such, albeit a rarity. If we consider the dimensions, the https://jiji.co.tz/kinondoni/cars/toyota-wish-2004-blue-tD92ILXd5z3cimiIhFGFmrJp.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro