2009 kia optima

Good afternoon. Tell me: yesterday I made a computer. diagnostics - the entire instrument panel lights up for 30 seconds, and the speedometer needle has stopped rising! What could be the problem? Well, the Koreans have learned how to make really cool cars, and I think few people can argue with that! I am sure that the new Optima will become one of the bestsellers in its class and will surpass many of its regulars! The appearance of the sedan is unrealistically cool: it seems to me that few people will be indifferent to it. Visually, everything is done cool, and without obvious Asian pretentiousness, but on the contrary - somehow in a European soundly chtol. My opinion is this - the “fifth” Optima looks even cooler, sportier and more solid than the KIA Stinger ... Now I don’t even know if anyone else will take the last one? The salon may not be as spectacular as the exterior, but it is perceived with a slight hint of “premium”, in an adult way. I like the moment that, in a 2009 kia optima ccordance with modern trends, they made virtual instruments and a large screen of the media center, but separated them, and did not put them under one glass. It is a little sad that the second row was somehow deprived of additional amenities - after all, from such a large car, albeit inexpensively, you expect something big. Well, for example, like the same Camry, especially in the "top" configuration. I do not like the selection of power units, and I hope that something else will be offered for Russia. For example, a normal V6 is asking for such a car, albeit not as powerful as on the Stinger. Although the first three “atmospherics” are very normal, and even paired with classic “automatic machines”, moreover, 194-horsepower is also more than sufficient in terms of power. I would venture to suggest that the appearance of all-wheel drive will positively affect the sales of KIA Optima, since which other of the competitors can grab it, if you take exactly “non-premium”? If KIA can keep prices for the new Optima at a normal level in the Russian market, then the car will be taken as well as the previous generations, and maybe even much better! It will be hoped that they will ask for a new sedan, well, at least within 1.5 million for the basic package. I was the owner of the Camry from the 40th to the 55th version. Now I'm looking at Optima - it looks very cute and it is noticeable on the roads. For 1,800,000 rubles in a complete set - in my opinion, good value for money. I had a chance to drive various cars - both for work and just for fun, and my last three cars are Kia brands: first there was a Rio, then I bought a Sportage, and replaced it with a second-generation Optima. Moreover, he didn’t get too excited and bought a car with a 188-horsepower engine in the Luxe configuration (although he dreamed of a GT, he didn’t pull it financially, and didn’t want to take the GT Line). I have owned Optima for more than a year and during this time I managed to run over about 30 thousand km - during this time I did only scheduled maintenance. On the technical side, during this time there were no problems at all, so here I can only share positive emotions. I want to note a small minus right away, although this is more of a nitpick - in general, the engine is enough for a comfortable and dynamic ride both on the highway and around the city. But often you want more of this very dynamics, especially with such an appearance. Fuel consumption is generally satisfactory: an average of 12-13 liters comes out in the city, 7.5-8.5 liters on the highway (it all depends on driving style). Now about the obvious pluses. In general, I took Optima mainly because of its appearance - despite the fact that I had driven Koreans for a long time before it, I seriously considered cars of other brands. But they didn’t catch on - neither the Camry, nor the Mazda 6, nor the Mondeo (in general, I looked at many options). In the cabin, everything is beautiful and tasteful, there are no complaints about ergonomics. Lots of free space both front and rear, especially after Sporteydzha. Of the options - there is everything you need, although I would still add a few points. https://cars45.co.tz/listing/kia/optima/2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro