Volkswagen Golf 1998 Silver

I drive a Mitsubishi Outlander Gray KEX (before that - 10 cars) Saint-Petersburg, Russia I bought the car in 2007. The choice was from golf 4, seat cordoba, skoda oktavia. With a closer look at all these brands, I settled on golf shoes, since it was the youngest or what))) A good, reliable, German car for a little more than 200 tr. Well, as it should be, I changed the oil, filters, belts with all the cars and go. There were practically no problems with golf, I changed consumables, enjoyed the ride, because this was my first foreign car, after vases 2106 and 2107, so it made me very happy. She served me faithfully for almost 2 years and about 40 thousand km. And now the time has come to sell it, because, I began to study the cost of such cars on Automotive News and realized that the price remained the same. The car did not stand up for a week, it was sold for the same amount as I bought it. Nine years on site Text added 8 years ago horse-fire))) good luck with what was conceived) with me signature! GeV Discovery Silver Roof Rack for Volkswagen Golf (mkIV) (5-door hatchback) 1997-2003 Volkswagen Golf 1998 Silver  / Jetta (mkIV) (sedan) 1998-2005 (GE A5600-33) Write to the seller Complain about the product Seller page Guarantee. Exchange / return of goods within 14 days Drag files here or click the button. Add up to 10 images in .jpg, .gif, .png formats, file size up to 5MB In order to post a review, you must enter your personal account In order for your review or comment to be moderated and published, please read our rules. https://cars45.com.gh/tSmIa4ude50J1za4Sv0NwzQB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro