Toyota Hilux 2012 2.7 VVT-i 4X4 SRX Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Hilux 2011 in the body there is a plastic insert and a cover with locks Good afternoon to everyone who came to read a review about this car. I am writing for the first time, so I ask you to forgive me for the clumsy language. I'll start over: thinking about buying a new car, I went through the whole core. The family always has 2 cars because it is not always convenient to share with your wife). Before that, there was a truck Toyota lite ice 1994g.v. 4 “everywhere” 1.8 petrol. There are enough reviews about this car without me, the car is a legend!) Well, as usual in a large family, I used it to the fullest ... giving ... take ... bring ... friends ... relatives ... 5 years served faithfully and was sold to a good person in just 5 hours. There was no doubt that the next car had to be with a body! It was then that the announcements about the HILUXES caught my eye. BUT ... on the drome there were no reviews about gasoline Arabs (or rather Thais!) As usual, I had to ask more "experienced" friends and "friends of their friends". I listened to everything ... and that does n Toyota Hilux 2012 2.7 VVT-i 4X4 SRX Black ot go ... and that it is cold ... and that the rust will come out in a month ... in general, I almost fell for it, even started looking at other models ... BUT my eyes were drawn to this handsome man! So after studying the offers on the Vladivostok market, I met one decent person, not a greedy trader who offered such a car from Japan in 2 weeks and for the money that completely suited me, well, almost without prepayment! 2 weeks of waiting and a call… take your handsome man… in an hour I'm already at the customs… the gates open and here he is…. Everything seems to be like in the photo, the machine is completely as expected and in the completeness as promised! The first impression of the trip ... silence in the cabin ... but something knocks on the body in the pits ... stopped ... walked around a couple of times nothing dangles ... nothing hangs .. I went on, the knocking does not stop ... and then disappointment ... the back "ached" the fifth point seemed to be out of place ... here the chair is uncomfortable ... https://cars45.com.gh/idOXbHvVXKPxUcRomWN8Ct2k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro