Mercedes-Benz C200 1998 Blue

Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1998 Good day! What disgusting ... this is Zhiguli beer, he whispered to himself, in the gloom of a headache and went to the Internet, at 5 am Sunday, to look at classmates and their girlfriends. Fortunately for them, no one was online and brought me to look at the iron girls under the beautiful female name Mercedes. Only one of them attracted my attention and a minute later I was already talking to the seller, at 9 am we were already at the old owner's in the yard and groped the girl - Mercedes. I liked everything, even on the price we agreed with its owner, but we failed to ride, there were no rooms. I made a deposit of 50 Euro, took the documents, on Monday I put it on record in my city, after work I took it to my harem, now it's mine. before that I went on this Review of the Mercedes-Benz 190 Car December / 1998 release, first registration in February 1999. M111 engine, 122 hp the simplest and weakest, they meet with runs of 400,000 km without a capital. Mechanics 5 mortar. Mileage at the time of purchase 142 tkm ESPRIT equip Mercedes-Benz C200 1998 Blue ment, metallic blue - shines like on the first day - lowered suspension by 20 or 30 mm (the classic is much higher than mine) - dual-zone climate - non-automatic, works on URA - alloy wheels - large drawer armrest - winter tires on stamping (new) - mud flaps (1 lost when I drove home) - removable factory hitch (for me the most important thing is to miss the trailer) - service book, all TO at OD, MB https://jiji.ug/kampala/cars/mercedes-benz-c200-1998-blue-9WkdAD7TQNfh1oS8bd8tCnML.html?ads_count=79&ads_per_page=32&proloaded=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro