Thrifted Bags for an Affordable Price

TOP 10 BRAND BAGS UP TO 500 €. FURLA, COCCINELLE, DKNY, REBECCA MINKOFF ... AND MY COLLECTION! Today we'll talk about bags). I know that all of you love them no less than I do (this of course applies to girls). And in this review, I decided to collect bags in the middle segment in the price range from 100 to 500 €. These are branded bags, but not at exorbitant prices, but affordable for most of us (in no case I want to offend anyone, different people read my blog). This post will be useful for girls and women who want to find some cool, interesting and high quality handbag, but as I said in an affordable price segment. Below I will show my collection of bags, as well as show no less interesting options that my friends, acquaintances have or have had .. I looked some in the store and saw their quality. So to speak, I touched all these bags and looked after for myself) The post will be not only about some specific models, but in general about the brands that make most of the middle-segment bags, as well as where to buy / order, how much they cost, etc. I will wri Thrifted Bags for an Affordable Price te the standard prices for bags (without discounts and promotions), but do not forget that almost all bags can be bought on SALE and most of my bags were bought that way) Brands are arranged in random order, not by importance to me! The first brand I want to talk about is probably the most famous (one of) the middle segment - Michael Kors. I know that these bags have become very copied, so many fakes have been released .. But, no matter how we resist, these bags were and remain high-quality and beautiful. This was my first branded bag and I want to say that it is ideal for beginners. It is very durable, does not scratch or wrinkle. Made with high quality and will last for more than one year. My model is called Selma Large and the price on the official website is about $ 360 (but don't forget about Sale, where you can always find bags of this brand). - Michael Kors Selma Large Saffiano Leather Satchel black with gold fittings (official site) - http://bit.ly/2z2k9Oy - Michael Kors ‘Jet Set’ crossbody bag - gray crossbody with silver fittings (Farfetch) - https://rstyle.me/~aFsGG Rebecca Minkoff, a relatively new brand that is gaining momentum, captured my heart at first sight. And I ordered myself two bags at once on Black Friday (with amazing discounts). This brand takes inspiration from iconic bags without copying them and makes “similar models” in the middle segment. They have a really amazing selection, with a lot of color options .. In the summer, for example, they produce bright bags, and in the winter they are more pastel shades .. - Rebecca Minkoff dusty green dysty green cross bodysuit (official site) http://bit.ly/2nh5wAD - Rebecca Minkoff Wide Belt (Farfetch) https://rstyle.me/~aFsGI https://jiji.co.tz/ilala/bags/thrifted-bags-for-an-affordable-price-6DpM1Off6A2wxcjtAvVVtSjP.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike Air

2005 Toyota Rav4

Fully Furnished House for rent n Gacuriro